- Wash hair with shampoo & conditioner At Least Bi-Weekly, If Not Weekly.
- Deep Condition Your Hair.
- Thoroughly Dry Your Hair.
- Sleep With a Satin Scarf and/or Pillow.
- Braid Your Hair At Night (For Curly Hair)
- Keep Heat to a Minimum.
- Don't Drench Your Weave In Products.
Suggested Hair Products
- Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
- Wrapp-It Shine Foaming Lotion by Nairobi (FOR CURLY HAIR)
- OGX Moroccan Penetrating Oil
- Biosilk Silk Therapy Leave In Reconstructing Treatment
- Creme Of Nature Argan Oil Hydrating Curl Detangler Leave In Conditioner (for curly hair)
Mink lashes are known for their durability and great quality which is why Blink Beauty Mink lashes are reusable up to 25 times. To ensure that you get the most of our products it is essential that you follow the below do's and don'ts.
- Be gentle - When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Remove glue - use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
- Store safely in their box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible if necessary especially on your own natural lashes before putting on your Blink Beauty mink lashes.
- Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them out to dry when needed.
- Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue - Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge no for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.